STAR-Dundee has now released V2.2 of their STAR-System software stack.
New Features for STAR-System V2.2
Languages and Environments:
- Cygwin support in Windows release
- LabVIEW now released! (available separately)
- Linux kernels up to 3.11
- SpaceWire-USB Brick Mk2
- SpaceWire Router Mk2S
- SpaceWire PCI Mk2, cPCI Mk2
- SpaceWire PCIe
- SpaceWire Physical Layer Tester (available soon)
GUIs and Applications improvements:
- Device Config App: Errors on ports are now highlighted by changing the colour of the tab’s text to red
- Device Config App: Clicking the Refresh button does not change the tab on display. Changing the device being displayed also does not change the tab
A more comprehensive list and description of STAR-System is available here.
The latest STAR-System release can be downloaded from the Support website for customers that have registered devices. If you don’t have access, register your device, follow the link to our Technical Support home page and follow the instructions to obtain a username and password.